I, along with some fellow fashion bloggers, were asked to rock this amazing B.O.A.T Attire "shark week" inspired tank created in collaboration with amazing gals KarGar and Mayleen. The brand B.O.A.T stands for "Best Of All Time" but they remixed it to say Bloggers Of All Time. I jumped on board not only because the acronym was cool but also because this Pisces loves the ocean and sharks are definitely the rulers of the sea. Maybe rocking this tee will put me in good graces with sharks... none the less this tank top is perfect for a casual summer day at the park.
Photos courtesy of Rachelle of PinkSole.com
Tank: c/o B.O.A.T "Chrissie" (here)
Shirt: H&M (similar)
Shorts: American Eagle (similar)
Now on to my mini ode to this summer. I honestly cannot believe summer is ending already even though the weather won't drop until... who am I kidding it hardly ever drops! But "Best Of All Time" has got me thinking if this was my best summer of all time and I honestly think that each summer gets better and better for me. Of course there were some down points, but I believe that it's all about perspective. I've chosen to focus on the positives this summer. Here are a couple things that made this summer the B.O.A.T:
1. Beach bumming it every other day for hours (even though I'll probably keep doing it). It's my happy place... I guess that makes me a true Miami girl.
2. Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim! It was my first time covering it as press. Just going from volunteer last year to guest this year was a great experience!
3. Miami Heat winning the championship. Since I'm a Heat fanatic if they loss it would automatically lead to a depressing summer.
4. Feel good music. Time just seems to fly by once you find that summer tune you're addicted to... my favorites were "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk and "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke.
5. People that were a joy to be around. Everyone needs love and company. The ones dear to my heart all made my summer worthwhile!
Bracelets: Forever21 & Jewel Be Mine
Shoes: H&M (old)
Be sure to follow #BloggersOfAllTime on Instagram to see how the other lovely Miami Fashion Bloggers styled their tank!