I am so happy to be able to create more content during the summer and one of the things I wanted to start was a "Links I Love" post. Browsing the online stores, Pinterest, and other blogs, there are so many things I fall in love with and I would love to share them with you when time allows. Today's compilation includes one of my stylish blogger friends, a fashionable way to support charities, my obsession with the white/nude color combo and many more fun finds!
- I've been having a love affair with romper's lately but haven't committed to one yet. But Rachelle is wearing the cutest romper from Loft and she styled it so chic. Its a perfect summer night out look! Who says you can't wear white at night?!
- I've recently found a unique and fashionable way to donate and support a charitable cause! Angela & Roi Handbags sells fashionable vegan leather bags, which $5 of each bag sale goes to a charitable organization. What makes this brand different? Its all in the color. Each color represents a different cause such as: pink for breast cancer, black for melanoma, yellow for childhood cancer and many more colors/ causes to choose from. It's great to see fashion brands dedicated to positive movements!
- Aren't white and nude just the perfect combo for summer?! I'm so obsessed with the colors, that I made a pinterest board dedicated to white and nude style inspiration.
- Bucket bags are everywhere and I've been eyeing a couple from SoleSociety and Zara. Which one should I get?
- While looking for dresses for swim week, I stumbled on this lovely patterned shift dress from ASOS. Too bad they didn't have my size. I ended up getting this pink maxi dress.