Its time for another "Links I Love" post. I'm considering doing these twice a month, hopefully time permits when my fall semester begins. As I get ready for swim week this weekend, I've been obsessing over resort wear and swim suits. It has become an obsession. But enough of my addictive personality confessions. Here are some great links I've found around the internet this week.
- I've been going crazy over bucket bags and Old Navy has a bucket bag that is both chic and affordable! I think I might drop in to my local store and pick one up for fashion week.
- I recently discovered a new blog - Comfy Cozy Couture. Dominique has great fashion picks and I love her wish lists.
- My bed is in desperate need of a makeover and West Elm is having a 20% off sale on bedding. This embroidered duvet cover and sham set caught my eye.
- Shanna has the cutest summer outfit this week on her blog. I adore her colorful pom pom scarf!
- In light of swim week, let's talk bathing suit shall we. Australian designer Zimmerman never ceases to amaze me with its beautiful and innovative swim designs and this mesh paneled halter bikini is no exception! Way out of my price range but a girl can dream right?
- Taking a trip to Ikea will instantly make you home obsessed. I discovered that I like open kitchens with lots of windows like these fabulous kitchen designs. Hopefully my future home will have a design like the first kitchen in that gallery.
- The print on this cami from Piperlime is so chic. Don't you think?
- Love this motivational saying I stumbled across on Pinterest yesterday.
Happy Thursday! Its almost the weekend :)