I'm a little late with this month's lust list and this one is short and sweet. Spring is around the corner and I'm loving neutrals, pastels, cropped denim and vibrant swimwear.
- Structured Flutter Tee: The shape of the tee is anything but simple. The structured peplum is divine. Greys have been on my radar a lot more lately.
- Downing Hobo Bag: Spring/summer calls for an easy hobo bag and the tan/cognac color will basically go with anything. I can see this as a staple piece for spring. We all need that "everything bag".
- J Brand Mid Rise Crop Jeans in Dynamic: Cropped denim is the new "it" pant. They are perfect for baring a bit of ankle with sexy heels. I'll take this light wash one!
- Mara Hoffman Long Sleeve Bodysuit: The queen of print Miss Mara always gets me with her suits but this one I'm obsessing over. Sadly, it might be too hot to wear this in South Florida.
- Swing Skirt: This pastel beauty can be dressed up or down. I definitely need more staple skirts in my closet. This skirt would be great styled with a denim shirt and cute flats.
- Suede d'Orsays Flats: Speaking of flats, this gorgeous pastel blue would go well with so many colors.
Shop Lust List & More Favorites: