What's better than sampling decadent food on Miami Beach with food and wine vendors that make your mouth water. On February 22nd, Miami is hosting the 2015 Miami Beach International Foodies Festival on the beach area of 73st Collins Avenue from 1pm - 6pm. Miami locals this is "OUR" food festival!
This is not an exclusionary event and there's something in it for everyone: foodies, wine lovers, men and even children! Some events include:
- A chef demo pavilion where you can learn some behind the scenes cooking tricks from some of South Florida's top chefs
- A kids zone with activities just for your little ones! No need to get a babysitter.
- (My favorite) A VIP wine and food tent where VIP ticket holders can enjoy endless meals and wine. UMMM hello?! ENDLESS WINE.
- Hot rods and Motorcycle displays for your photo ops and of course the men attending
- Countless food and retail vendors. Just wear loose fitting clothes so you can indulge. General admission ticket holders can purchase food from the many vendors at the festival as they please.
- Entertaining live music throughout the festival and entertaining top local comedians
Sounds like a Sunday funday to me!
You can get more information and purchase tickets HERE! VIP Adult passes are $100 and general admission passes are $40. Kids under 12 get FREE admission with a paying adult!
I'm giving away 2 general admission tickets to 5 lucky foodies! Enter below! Good luck! xo
a Rafflecopter giveaway