I must say I did pretty good this month. I got a few essential basics to add to my wardrobe and began my spring shopping with a beautiful pastel blue Michael Kors purse. I was fighting so much temptation this last few weeks especially in the swimwear department.
My spring wishlist is what I wish to purchase by the end of spring. I'm in desperate need of flats, some button down basics, a great all purpose tote for work/school, a statement pant, and a couple of plain bathing suit tops to go with the many pair-less bottoms I have.
Here's the update I made to my wardrobe this month. Happy hump day! xo
- Look for quality items
- Save for bigger purchases
- Stay away from duplicate items
- Buy items that go with multiple pieces already in my wardrobe
- Don't buy items just because they're on sale
- Pink Barcelona Cami
- Levis White Skinny Jeans
- American Eagle Plaid Shirt (similar)
- Michael Kors Light Blue Jet Set Crossbody
- House of Harlow Necklace
- Black bathing suit top
- White bathing suit top
- Lavender long sleeve button down
- Windowpane ankle pants
- Striped long sleeve button down
- Striped short sleeve button down
- Tan pointy toe flats
- Downing Tote
- Bar Earring Set
Want to see my previous wardrobe updates? Click here.