I went a little crazy this month mainly because some evil thing inside me told me that I deserve nice things on my birthday month.
However, I'm not regretting any of my purchases and they are items I can use with multiple pieces already in my closet. Most purchases were great additions to my wardrobe and items I know look good on me. Next month should be really slow since I may be too busy with my final month of grad school to even shop.
Here's a breakdown of this month's purchases and an updated spring wishlist!
- Look for quality items
- Save for bigger purchases
- Stay away from duplicate items
- Buy items that go with multiple pieces already in my wardrobe
- Don't buy items just because they're on sale
- Black Romper
- Distressed black jeans
- White triangle bikini top
- Black bathing suit top
- Striped long sleeve shirt (gifted)
- Striped sleeveless shirt
- D'orsay flats
- White heeled sandals
- Hexagon bangles (gifted)
- Neon orange bikini top
- Lavender long sleeve button down
- Downing Tote
- Bar Earring Set
- Silver accessories
Want to see my previous wardrobe updates? Click here.