I thought I had to record a lot more purchases this month and for some reason I thought I shopped WAY too much but I realized that most of my purchases were with gift cards/ money from my birthday last month. Which works out perfectly!
I got lots of Express items this month. That gift card was definitely heaven sent! I scooped up key spring/summer pieces including a romper (worn here), a striped cami (worn here), and a haze cami (worn here)... just to name a few. The only thing I really purchased were a few items from J.Crew and a couple of pieces of minimal jewelry that I didn't list. I think I did pretty well considering spring is the time when I'm tempted to shop the most.
See my latest wardrobe updates below!
- Look for quality items
- Save for bigger purchases
- Stay away from duplicate items
- Buy items that go with multiple pieces already in my wardrobe
- Don't buy items just because they're on sale
- Haze barcelona cami (gifted)
- Blue Romper (gifted)
- Navy blue pull on shorts
- Black v-neck (gifted)
- Lavender t-shirt
- White cover-up (c/o)
- White sleeveless portofino
- Striped barcelona cami (gifted)
- Oversized plaid shirt (gifted) (similar)
- Black wedges (gifted)
- Alex & Ani initial bangle
- Light wash jean shorts
- Slip on sandals
- Single strap sandals
- Tan tote bag
- Ray-ban clubmaster
Want to see my previous wardrobe updates? Click here.