I'm happy to say I did pretty well this month on purchases. I got two things from my spring wishlist: slip on sandals and Ray-ban Clubmaster sunnies. Those are the items I really wanted this month so I'm glad I was able to get them.
I got some professional clothing because my closet was lacking great work pants and picked up a chambray dress from Forever21 that will be great for the summer. Yesterday I stopped by Banana Republic and got this floral black and white dress for my cousin's wedding. It's "garden chic" but I still wanted to get something that was classic enough to wear more than once.
See all my latest wardrobe updates below!
- Look for quality items
- Save for bigger purchases
- Stay away from duplicate items
- Buy items that go with multiple pieces already in my wardrobe
- Don't buy items just because they're on sale
- Chambray dress
- Strappy bikini bottoms
- Editor ankle pants
- Ivory portofino shirt
- Black & white floral dress
- Chunky heeled sandals
- Slip on sandals (brown)
- Slip on sandals (black) (not available online)
- Ray-ban clubmaster
- Light wash jean shorts (not yet purchased)
- Slip on sandals (no longer want)
- Single strap sandals (purchased similar)
- Grey/white roshe run
- Tan tote bag (not yet purchased)
- Ray-ban clubmaster (purchased)
Want to see my previous wardrobe updates? Click here.