I don't think I have to reiterate the fact that I'm a beach bum but if you don't know, now you knowwww (I was definitely singing that while typing).
Boohoo was nice enough to hook me up with some fun beach ready items. This swimwear is very bond girl and the bright accessories are definitely Miami! I thought I'd do a little rundown of what I usually pack for a beach trip.
Here are my beach bag must haves.
- Pantene Moisture Whip (because my hair goes from 0 to 100 when it hits the water/ it helps with tangles)
- Naked Skin by Urban Decay for a little glow
- SPF 70 sunscreen (I need the highest SPF possible because my skin is prone to sun spots & irritation)
- Sporty swimsuit (I'm pretty active in the water so sport's bra like bathing suits have become my new favorite swimwear)
- Non-designer sunglasses (there's nothing worst than losing your designer shades at the beach/ with fun plastic ones I can go in the water with them and have absolutely no worries!)
Beach bag & sunglasses c/o Boohoo
Swimsuit c/o Boohoo
Striped Maxi Dress c/o Boohoo